sometimes you get so close to a person you forget you’re telling them things you’ve never even said out loud before
stop romanticizing unhealthy relationships.
stop thinking you can change someone. you can’t. they need to change for themselves.
stop romanticizing the idea of you two being together some day. if it isn’t happening now, let it go.
no more pouring your heart out for someone who gives you little to no reciprocation.
find someone who values your long letters and passionate attempts. this person will reciprocate, with twice as much fire.
humans are so cute, when we say goodbye we put our arms around each other and to show we love someone we bring them flowers. we say hello by holding each other’s hand, and sometimes tiny little dewdrops form in our eyes. for pleasure we listen to arrangements of sounds, press our lips together, smoke dried leaves, get drunk off of old fruit. we’re all just little animals, falling in love and having breakfast beneath billions of stars
Me: shit u good bruh
Phone: yeah fam I’m aight
1. I’ve always been big on drunken honesty, so let me be the first to tell you that he doesn’t give a shit about you. Please love me.
2. I never wanted to be alive until I heard my name slide across your tongue.
3. I keep getting high to forget that you won’t talk to me. I know it isn’t healthy, but you don’t care, so why should I?
4. Sometimes my feelings for you hit me like a fucking train and I can’t tell if I’m actually happy or if I’m on the verge of a mental breakdown.
5. I know its only been two hours since I last saw you, but I cant stop thinking about the way it felt when your lips touched mine.
6. Why did I think we could fix each other? Gasoline can’t put out a fire.
7. I get that you’re sad, but you can’t ignore me forever.
8. We’re so bad for each other, but, fuck, I don’t want to live in a world in which you don’t exist."